Tuesday 31 August 2010

A couple of the participants from my workshop in Latvia

A couple of the participants from my workshop in Latvia, working on long term projects.
Masha Osipova, is a Russian woman who grew up in Holland from an early age. She is exploring her relationship to her  home town in Russia, "My Russia"







































































All photos above © Masha Osipova

Taking a slightly different approach is Janka Husta from Slovakia, who is living in Singapore and photographing her lifestyle and friends.
 

















































All photos above © Janka Husta
I will post some more of the participants in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting work. I'd love to read more about the way a workshop works for you and participants. For example, some of them use film, some digital, and I wonder how you do on-site reviews, or *if* you do reviews.